Beijing Hutong that located not far from Beihai Park offer to the tourists to enjoy and experience local people life style and culture. Here, in this tour lines, we can visit Beijing Hutong and other represented Beijing’s attractions.
Day 1: Beijing (L)
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the famous Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Great Wall Mutianyu section for about 2 hours. On the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
2. After lunch, transfer to Ming Tombs, visit Underground Tomb in Ming Tombs. And then visit Sacred Road.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Sacred Road: Road leading to heaven is lined with 18 pairs of stone human figures and animals.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
4. After this day tour, transfer to the hotel in Beijing.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then driving to the Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City including the Exhibition of Treasures to enjoy many antiques in China.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. Have Chinese Lunch, then transfer to Hutong. You will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school, many famous old buildings, like the bell tower, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
- Hutong: Small streets in Beijing, was the memory of the traditional life and culture in Beijing.